Zuv' chumm' bramhaan'
Ghar' gachaa

Oct 14, 2006

Why Anonymous…?

Someone recently asked me why I kept this blog anonymous, away from my other blogs – and I realized I had never explained it here. Also reminded me of a similar post on another anonymous blog. My reasons are similar – yet somewhat different.

The reason on anonymity is manifold:

  • A name and picture belongs to one person. But this blog is not about the experience and feelings of just one person – but more than half-million Kashmiri Pandit’s, who are living a life in Exile – away from their homeland, exterminated by ethnic cleansing agenda of the Jehadi’s. So it doesn’t matter what my name, gender, age is… What’s relevant is that I am a Kashmiri Pandit – living as a refugee in exile – for last 16 years… someone who was forced to leave his own home by Islamic terror agenda on a cold morning in early 1990.
  • This blog represents the anger, despair and anguish of all those Kashmiri Pandit’s who are

Exiled because Islamic terrorists chose to kill un-armed Hindu's – because ISI wanted them to…

Exiled because they chose to live honourably, and not say 'Yes' to the fascist Jehadi agenda…

Exiled because they didn't take to arms and fire-power to protect their existence there…

Exiled because the unarmed Hindu's were far too outnumbered against the majority community…

Exiled because this was one minority which didn’t make up a vote bank for the politicians to care about…

Exiled because the world chose to remain silent - after all, it was just Hindu's being killed…

Exiled because they didn’t believe in 'Nizam-e-Mustafa'…

Exiled because they believed and still do believe in a democratic, secular and free India…over being second class citizens in Islamic dictatorial state of Pakistan...

  • And just like the other blogger – yes, the other reason is to offset the personal baggage that gets associated with the identity. I, as a working professional – work with people of all backgrounds – in all kinds of relationships. While I ensure at all times, my political views never get involved in my professional life, others may tend to see you through the glasses of your personal views even in professional world. So there is a personal/professional reason to keep the name away from limelight too… though many close friends in work-place know.

No comments: