The Mirwaiz in his address once again urged the migrant Kashmiri Pandits to return to their homeland and join the “freedom struggle”, as it was a fight for the rights of the people of all three regions of the state. He reiterated that the Kashmir issue was a political issue and needed to be resolved politically.
- What "freedom struggle" are you talking about? Which "three regions" of the state are you claiming to fight for? No body outside the valley supports you and your other Pakistan funded cronies and the agenda of 'Islamization' you have propagated under the garb of freedom struggle. Your Jihad is only for Muslims of Kashmir - so dont even try to create an impression that the people of Ladakh or Jammu have any sympathies for your Jihad.
- Why is "Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC)" your nanny if you represent all three regions of the state...?
- Where was your sense of oneness with Kashmiri Pandits - when you were shouting blood-thirsty slogans denying a mere 100 acres of land for a religious pilgrimage so dear to Kashmiri Pandits.
- Get a different tune now - enough of singing the "Kashmir is a Political Issue" song for last two decades. Political issues dont need ethinic cleansing of religious minorities. Your dear friends and Hurriyat colleagues including Yasin Malik have blood of Kashmiri Pandits on their hands. Movements run by criminals and terrorists are nothing but an orgy of barbarianism. Kashmiri pandits have lived this barbarianism of your peers and are not interested in being the sacrificial lambs for your Jihad anymore.
- You talk of Kashmir issue being "resolving politically" - but Kashmiri Pandits can not but see that as hipocritical double-speak till you stop taking political directives from ISI and Pakistani establishment. An appeal of this kind must have required you to get approval from your God-fathers in Lahore and Islamabad. But Mr Umer Farooq - is it too difficult to understand that Kashmiri Pandits or any other Hindu can not trust any sugar coated words - when these come from a theocratic country where their own Hindus are subject to extreme torture and harshness. Kashmiri Pandits dont want to be part of a 'jihad' in Kashmir which works towards relegating them to second class citizen status, forced conversions and torture under Nizam-e-Adal.
- We, Hindu's, Buddhists, Sikhs and other non-Muslim minorities of Jammu and Kashmir have no desire to segragate from India. Simply because we dont intend to prescribe upon ourselves an abject life of terror under your imported mercenaries from Taliban.
- What should Kashmiri Pandits return for in Kashmir? You have wiped out the signs of Hindu ethos of Kashmir and rewritten the history of valley to suit your Jihadi tastes. Mr Mirwaiz, we dont want to be the scapegoats of Kashmiriyat...